Join the Georgia Department of Labor's live chat, "Surviving a Layoff," above.
To view previous chat sessions, click on the “Chat with an Expert: Replay” link on the GDOL website. Previous chat sessions covered topics including: "Starting Your Own Business,” “Services for Veterans,” “Profit by Investing in Workers with Disabilities,” “Workforce Development,” “Making the Most of GDOL’s Online Services,” “GDOL Services for Businesses,” “Job Searching in a Tight Economy,” “Options for Your Next Career,” and “Resumes.”
Are you working through a layoff or looking for a job? Share your experience in the comments.
See More on Patch
- Georgia Department of Labor Sponsors Job Expo for Military Veterans
- Georgia to Pay Unemployment Benefits to Educational Workers of Private Companies
- Georgia's Unemployment Rate Drops to 8.5%, Lowest Since Jan. 2009
- Unemployment Rate in Metro Athens, Ga., Rises Slightly, Remains Lowest in State
- Ga. Dept. of Labor Says 61,360 of Georgia's Unemployed Smacked by Sequestration