The Georgia Department of Labor hosts live chats on employment issues each month.
To view previous chat sessions, click on the “Chat with an Expert: Replay” link on the GDOL website. January's session, on surviving a layoff, and February's, with career advice for young people, were also featured on Patch.
See More on Patch
- Caterpillar Is Hiring For Entry-Level Job
- Georgia Department of Labor Sponsors Job Expo for Military Veterans
- Clarke County's Unemployment Rate Shows Slight Decline in February
- Georgia's Unemployment Rate Drops to 8.5%, Lowest Since Jan. 2009
- Unemployment Rate in Metro Athens, Ga., Rises Slightly, Remains Lowest in State