New Job Opportunities with Gwinnett County
Various positions are available.
The following jobs are listed on the Gwinnett County government's job opportunities pages. Follow the links for more information, including qualifications and how to apply.
- Tax services associate I: Responsible for every phase of collecting property taxes, from processing homestead exemption applications through preparation of the digest, billing, accounting and disbursements
- Program leader — Department of Community Services: Responsible for carrying out the day-to-day operations of Mountain Park Pool.
- Process control associate — Department of Water Resources: Responsible for analyzing, developing and maintaining computerized control systems for utility operations, purchasing instrumentation/networking supplies and supervising technical staff. This is a very technical position that is responsible for the day to day maintenance, configuration and programming of computerized industrial control systems utilizing DYNAC or similar HMI SCADA and Allen Bradley software and hardware.
- Part-time parks crew member: Responsible for performing routine maintenance of grounds such as mowing grass, picking up trash and basic equipment maintenance.
- Maintenance tech II — Airport: Responsible for addressing the maintenance needs at the Gwinnett County Airport — Briscoe Field in Lawrenceville. Daily tasks can include airfield inspection and electrical maintenance and landscaping/mowing.
Know of a local business that's hiring or an upcoming job fair? Have tips for job seekers? Tell us in comments.