Invite a friend
Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias Caregiver Luncheon
Are you caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias? Join Athens Community Council on Aging (ACCA) at the Bentley Adult Day Health Center, 136 Hoyt Street, Athens, for a caregiver luncheon. The support group meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 12:00 p.m. for lunch and networking. Different speakers will talk about Alzheimer's Disease and related dementias.
This program provides an opportunity for individuals caring for someone with Alzheimer’s Disease or related dementias to fellowship with other caregivers, participate in educational programs, have questions answered about your loved one’s care, and gain knowledge from health care professionals.
Pre-registration is required and care for your loved one and lunch will be provided at no cost to you. Please RSVP to Eve Anthony at 706-549-4850 or email email@example.com Space is limited.
More About Athens Community Council On Aging
The ACCA is nestled in a quiet part of the city. It exists to bring a greater awareness and understanding of aging to Athens. The ACCA hosts many events and volunteer programs. It also advocates for the rights of the aging Athens population. The ACCA is run by local volunteers to help the aging members of the 12 surrounding communities of Athens-Clarke.
Other events here
- Trip to the Polo Match at Chukkar Farms Today, May 19, 11:30 am–4:00 pm
- UGArden Produce Stand Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Smart Moves Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- On the Move Weekly on Mondays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- CAL Yoga with Eleanor Weekly on Mondays, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Belle Hill Singers Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Zumba® Fitness Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am–11:45 am
- Introduction to Line Dancing Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:00 pm–12:45 pm
- Alzheimer's Support Group May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm