Invite a friend
Back Care Yoga
Led by Christina Clifton, RYT
This class focus on very safely and gently moving the spine and the muscles that control it to increase strength, flexibility and endurance. Mindful movement will help control pain, reduce the likelihood of further injury and keep the back strong. This course was designed by our yoga teachers in association with the physical therapist at ARMC. It is also recommended as a gentle class for anyone who wants to maintain spinal health and to increase overall well being.
More About Mind Body Institute
Mind Body Institute is a multi-discipline wellness center. In addition to its alternative medicine treatments, this practice offers a number of relaxation sessions such as laugh yoga and meditation. This center is part of the Athens Regional Health Services network. It is located in the Athens Regional Medical Center Campus. It is behind the hospital, off King Avenue. Yoga, Tai Chi and meditation schedules are available on its website.
Other events here
- New Massage Therapist - Stacey Baker Daily, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Therapeutic Yoga for Freedom of Movement Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Therapeutic Yoga for Freedom of Movement Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Yoga for Health and Relaxation Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- QiGong for the Heart III Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm