Invite a friend
Center for Active Living - Newcomers Card Group
Join other members to play the Hand and Foot card game on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday and play Mexican Train on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday!
This class is FREE for CAL members. Pre-registration is required. Call (706) 549-4850 to sign up for the class and to sign up for CAL (Center for Active Learning). CAL requires a $25 annual membership fee. There is an $18 fee for the Newcomers Fee.
More About Athens Community Council On Aging
The ACCA is nestled in a quiet part of the city. It exists to bring a greater awareness and understanding of aging to Athens. The ACCA hosts many events and volunteer programs. It also advocates for the rights of the aging Athens population. The ACCA is run by local volunteers to help the aging members of the 12 surrounding communities of Athens-Clarke.
Other events here
- Trip to the Polo Match at Chukkar Farms Tomorrow, May 19, 11:30 am–4:00 pm
- UGArden Produce Stand Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Smart Moves Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- On the Move Weekly on Mondays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- CAL Yoga with Eleanor Weekly on Mondays, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Belle Hill Singers Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Zumba® Fitness Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am–11:45 am
- Introduction to Line Dancing Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:00 pm–12:45 pm
- Alzheimer's Support Group May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm