Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
- Work lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service.
- Assist in providing Team Members and Shift Managers with the appropriate training.
- Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to ensure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members and Shift Managers.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems.
- Provide leadership by keeping things fun and encouraging enthusiasm and a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
- Create an Encore work environment.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 1 yr. experience managing people in a restaurant environment.
To read more about the job, or to apply, click here.