Looking for a place where your hard work can be FUN and APPRECIATED? Come join H&R Block! This is your chance to join our organization and become part of a known and respected brand. H&R Block is America’s 4th largest retail organization. Due to our exciting plans for the future, we have several career opportunities available.
Develop, implement and help drive the marketing portion of the district-based market plans down to the office level
- Work with District Managers to identify and prioritize marketing opportunities in the district on a weekly basis
- Assist Office Leaders in the development and execution of office-level local marketing plans that address the strengths and opportunities of the office staff and retail trade area
- Lead local marketing event/ street team tactics that offer a high opportunity for growth in the District (e.g. Latino Blitz, client segment targeting, under-performing or hidden office, competitive blocking, or other)
- Ensure offices meet tax season office appearance standards
- Ensure consistency and compliance with brand management guidelines at the district and office levels
- Research community organizations and businesses for partnership opportunities
- Design, produce and distribute compliant topical tax support collateral needed to execute local marketing tactics and programs
- Increase marketing acumen at the office level
- Experience in Brand Marketing Program implementation
- Experience with media, events, and promotions
- Strong project management skills, resourceful and results-oriented
- Balanced mix of tactical and creative skills
- Outstanding team player and relationship building
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and concisely
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR H&R BLOCK?
Your outstanding compensation and benefits package would include:
- Competitive salary
- We are dedicated to doing the right thing for our People, Clients and Shareholders.
- High Ambition- we focus on setting our goals high, bring out the best in our people and celebrate success.
- Agile- we anticipate the changing needs of the marketplace and quickly adjust to what our clients need today.
H&R Block is a progressive company dedicated to looking at our clients’ lives through taxes and finding ways to help. Our vision is to become the leading global consumer tax company, bringing tax and related solutions to clients year-round. If you meet the above requirements and would like to explore a career with H&R Block, please log onto our career website at www.hrblock.com and submit your resume and profile.
H&R Block is an Equal Opportunity Employer.