Lots of strange things happened in Northeast Georgia over the past week. Let us know in the poll and comments below what you think was the strangest:
- Three masked suspects decided to go the direct route , prompting a police search by land and air.
- In Barrow County, a man called 911 to .
- A woman in Walton County jail she had smuggled in her private parts.
- A woman accused of stabbing a man who insulted her asked Athens police if she .
- A Barrow County resident saw a different kind of crack when . There was some dispute whether the pants dropped on their own or were dropped by the teen.
If that's not enough strange news, look back at .