Members of the Drug Task Force found crack cocaine, marijuana, Endocet, and digital scales and packaging materials while executing a recent search warrant at 152 W. Carver Drive, according to a news release from the .
Dimarcus R. Curry, 26, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of a schedule II drug with intent to distribute, and obstruction, according to police. Also arrested was Michael B. Johnson, 29, who was charged with possession of marijuana and obstruction.
In other events reported by Athens-Clarke police:
- Brice Goodloe, 32, was charged with aggravated battery and obstructing a 911 call after a March 15 domestic dispute on Pauldoe Circle in which the victim told police she was choked and then punched in the mouth when she tried to call for help.
- An employee of Inoko Express on Atlanta Highway was cited for selling alcohol to a minor on March 14 during a series of enforcement checks by the Alcohol Compliance Unit.
- A water heater and electrical panel were stolen from a Prince Place residence sometime between last July and March 15.
- A Nicole Circle residence was burglarized between the morning of March 13 and the evening of March 15.
- Computer equipment and a DVD player were stolen from a home on Sena drive on March 15.
- A Michele Drive residence was burglarized the night of March 15. A TV and lap top with a total value of $800 were stolen.