Athens Clarke County Library
The Athens Clarke County Library offers a wide variety of interesting, thought-provoking and innovative programming, including family literary events, computer instruction, challenging young adult activities and a wide variety of adult discussions and musical events. Its professional and knowledgeable staff helps patrons find the information they need.
- Fax: 706-613-3660
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9 am- 9 pm; Fri, Sat, 9 am - 6 pm; Sun, 2pm - 6 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking places and an elevator.
- Founding Date: 1913
- What makes this community special?: The people who live here.
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 195,000
- Specialties: Heritage Room, Young Adult and Children's Services, U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Facility, Interlibrary Loan (part of PINES).
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Public computers available. No library card needed to log-on.
- Programs/classes: Various programs and classes for all ages and stages of life.
- Book donation information: The Friends of the Library accepts donations of books at the library.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No