Chick-fil-A, which has its origins in Atlanta, provides delicious chicken three meals a day, six days of the week. This particular restaurant, with its distinctive cow-print bulldog statue in front, has an indoor play area for children and seating outdoors and indoors as well as a drive-through.
The food here is affordable and delicious. The chicken biscuits make a great breakfast, and in addition to the classic chicken sandwich, the menu offers sandwiches, salads, wraps and even chicken soup and side items like carrot salad, fruit cups, waffle-cut French fries and desserts.
- Fax: 706-549-1117
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 10pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking in the lot, ramps to the entrances, handicapped stalls in the rest rooms.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chicken
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.cfarestaurant.com/barnettshoals/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken Sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual