Depalma's Italian Cafe
Depalma's is a locally-owned restaurant that has been an Athens favorite since 1988. The East Side location on Barnett Shoals Road opened in 1992, combining the elegance of fine dining with a very comfortable atmosphere. The walls are lined with wine bottles and the tables are decorated with memorabilia of all kinds. You can have a seat at the well-stocked bar for a drink or come in for a family meal of delicious pasta or pizza at one of the many tables or booths. There is a different special on the menu every night and Monday is half-off-wine night.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available in the lot and the entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta, salad, sandwiches, panini, calzones, cannoli, cheesecake, wine, beer, spirits
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.depalmasitaliancafe.com/eastside.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The close-knit, diverse, supportive and loyal locals.
- Cuisine: Bistro, Italian, Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Seafood Charmaine
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 28
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fine dining