Earth Fare is a grocery store that is committed to offering high-quality natural foods. It offers local and organic produce as well as a full-service meat and seafood department. Bulk foods and spices are also available. Shoppers can have confidence in the fact that nothing in the store contains high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, or artificial colors or sweeteners and the meat and milk will never contain synthetic growth hormones. An expansive selection of homeopathic medicines and a knowledgeable staff attract many shoppers in search of alternative health remedies. One of the best things about this Earth Fare location is the cafe, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids eat free on Thursday from 5pm to 8pm with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are several ramps located along the sidewalk in front of the store.
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Natural and organic foods, bulk foods, meat and seafood, bakery items, homeopathic remedies, beauty products
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: earthfare.com/YourSavings.aspx
- Specialties: The cafe has a delicious hot food bar, pizza, hot and cold sandwiches, sushi and burritos.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The customers are educated, have an interest in buying local products and a loyalty to their neighborhood Earth Fare store.
- Cuisine: American
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No