Lyndon House Arts Center
People of all ages enjoy the arts center through classes in all types of visual arts. In addition to classrooms, the lovely building houses gallery space, large and small. It's a great place for an art reception, special event, wedding reception, art fair, meeting or music concert. In addition to the main building, there's an adjacent historic house museum, painstakingly furnished with appropriate period pieces.
- Hours: Tue, Thu, noon - 9pm; Wed, Fri, Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: parking, elevators
- Private parties: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Art specialties: Multimedia, Painting, Prints, Sculpture
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: W.T. Sherman didn't come here.
- Guided tours?: No
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Tue - Sat, noon - 5 pm