Mama's Boy Restaurant
This place serves Southern-style cooking with a smile. You get great customer service and quick service when you come here. It was voted the best breakfast in Athens by the Athens Banner Herald. Mama's Boy also serves lunch and dinner for those that get a later start.
- Hours: Daily, 7:30am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a front ramp.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Signature dishes: Mama's Boy biscuit sandwhich
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Biscuits and gravy.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun