Margo Sterling Silver
In a creative town like Athens, Margo's is a hot stop for materials to master your own arts and crafts. The store carries just about any kind of glass, bone or semiprecious stone bead you can imagine. If you are not the creative type, custom-made jewelry, vintage and locally made jewelry is also available, much of which is made on-site. Private classes are also offered and can be customized to the individual's skill and interest level.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level to the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Just about any bead you can imagine, including coral, bone, gold, hematite, garnet, emeralds, citrine, carnelian, amber, amethyst, aquamarine and hematite. Vintage beads and beading material also available.
- Services: Classes, Financing, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Exchange only
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The diversity and uniqueness.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Coordinate, don't match.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Vintage: Yes