The Morton Theatre is one of the first and oldest surviving vaudeville theaters in the country, and continues to provides area residents with numerous performances throughout the year. Originally opened in 1910 and restored in 1987, the theater offers guests an array performances, live music and dance concerts, seminars and awards shows year-round. The Morton Theatre is also available for private rentals, suitable for weddings, receptions, parties and other community events. The location is managed by the Morton Theatre Corporation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Fax: 706-613-3773
- Hours: Box office: Mon - Fri, 10am - 1pm, 3pm - 6pm; Sat- Sun hours vary based on performance schedule.
- Handicap Accessible: The orchestra level of the theatre is accessible by elevator. ADA restrooms available on the main lobby and orchestra levels.
- Founding Date: 1910
- Ticket information: Ticket pricing, discounts, and purchase options vary based on the event presenter.
- Buy tickets online [link]: mortontheatre.tix.com
- Private parties: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Restrictions: No smoking