Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
If you're in the mood for a large Italian meal, you will not find a better option in town than Olive Garden. This freestanding location off Atlanta Highway is highly spacious with a nice intimate setting in the front and a large open area in the back. There's also a great patio if the weather is accomodating.
In terms of food selection, it seemingly has anything and everything pasta. Lasagna and ravioli are two of the more popular dishes, but a number of fish and chicken dishes are also offered. Last but not least, the amazing breadsticks make patrons keep coming back for more!
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; closed Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.olivegarden.com/menus/menu/?server_path=/menus/dinner/…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Lasagna Rolls, Portobello Mushroom-filled Ravioli, Braised Beef & Tortellini
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining