reBlossom's mission is to provide gently-used apparel and gear, equipment rentals and photography for pregnant women, mamas and babies, with a low impact on the environment and your pocket book.
Located in the World of Futons Building on West Broad, reBlossom carries slings and carriers, locally-made toys, feeding pillows, diaper bags, car seats and much more. reBlossom is the place for you to reMama, reBaby and reCycle.
- Hours: Wed. & Thurs. 10am - 6pm; Fri. 10am-5pm & Sat, 11am - 4pm
- Founding Date: 2010
- Products: Exer-saucers, strollers, play gyms, bouncers, swings, rockers, johnny jump ups, mobiles, nursing covers, books, linens, swaddling blankets, changing tables, gliders, bassinets, play yards, toys
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- What makes this community special?: This community is great because of the vibrant people who live here, both young and old. The progressive, environmentally-conscious, hip, community-minded and family-oriented individuals make Athens unique.
- What's your advice to new parents?: Breathe and savor every moment, take it one step at a time and don't do it alone, as it really takes a village. You should laugh, cry and have fun, and borrow or buy gently-used whenever possible.
- Baby product brands: Graco, Fisher-Price, Baby Einstein, Boppy, Breastfriend, Udder Cover, Bumbo, The First Years, Skip Hop, Baby Martex, Infantino, Even Flo
- Clothing and accessories brands: Appaman, Bonnie Jean, Carters, Calvin Klein, Children's Place, Elegant Baby, Gap, Green dog, Gymboree, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tea, Viva la fete, Wishes & Kisses, Zutano, Liz Lange, Baby & Me, One Step Up, Mimi Maternity, Oh Mama, A Pea in a Pod
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No