The Carpenter's Shop
The Carpenter's Shop is a one-stop shop for Christian reading material, audio recordings, ornaments, greeting cards, decorations, and miscellaneous Christian trinkets. The space is bright and deceptively large. Readers may grab a chair to browse through volumes that span the realm of Christian writing and number in the thousands. If one's desired book is absent, it can be placed on special order. The Carpenter's Shop has become a pillar of Athens' Christian community, offering church credit accounts to members of registrered churches. Free gift wrapping is provided.
- Fax: 706-546-1366
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store is on ground level with no steps
- Founding Date: Serving Athens nearly 30 years
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Christian reading material, audio recordings, ornaments, greeting cards, decorations, and miscellaneous Christian trinkets
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Full refund available on undamaged goods with receipt. No refunds for compact discs.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: The two biggest Bible sellers are the New International Version and the King James Bible.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Special order
- Wi-Fi: None